Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Awesome sister

My sister...little blonde curls and mischievous green eyes...always in my stuff, my room and my heart.  I love her so much.  She has grown into an amazing woman.  I love you Cora Beth.  You are someone that inspires me to do more, because I can, to believe in myself, and I am so blessed to not only call you my sister, but my best friend as well.




I totally admire her.  She too is a photographer.  A very good one.  Her company is Gray.C Photography.  There are a thousand reasons I could write about her, but there is one special reason today.  She is making the jump.  Starting the process of opening her own studio and boutique.  Hopefully in a year, to be a full time photographer.  I am so proud of her.  I can't believe how brave she is.  Her space is still in the development stage, but it will be simply awesome when it is finished. Here is a little preview of the studio for Gray.C Photography and the boutique for The Styled Child.













No comments:

Post a Comment